Telwin 210 Synergic Mig Welder
Microprocessor controlled MIG-MAG/FLUX/BRAZING inverter wire welding machine.
Technomig Dual Synergic is confirmed as the perfect solution for a wide range of applications, from maintenance to installation and interventions in body shops, because of its flexibility and the different materialsit can weld (steel, stainless steel, aluminium) or braze weld (galvanized sheet).
The quick SYNERCIG regulation of the welding parameters, thanks to the ONE TOUCH LCD SYNERGY technology, makes this product easy to use.
The intelligent and automatic control of the arc, moment by moment, maintains high welding performance in all working conditions, with different materials and/or gases.
The operator can also intervene manually along the arc length: this adjustment means the weld seam can be modified according to the welder’s style.
The ONE TOUCH LCD graphic display allows for a better reading of all welding parameters.
Lightweight and very compact, Technomig can be moved around easily in all intervention areas, both indoors and outdoors.
- polarity reversal for GAS MIG-MAG/BRAZING welding
- 17 synergy curves available
- visualization on LCD display of voltage,current, welding speed
- regulation of: wire speed up slope, electronic reactance, burn-back time, post gas
- choice of 2/4 times, spot operation
- thermostatic, overvoltage, undervoltage, overcurrent, motorgenerator (+/- 15%) protections
- Fit for NO GAS/Flux welding, it can be transformed into MIG-MAG with the optional kit.
- Complete with MIG-MAG torch, work clamp and cable.