TECHNOMIG 223 TREO SYN. 230V SPOOL GUN
Microprocessor controlled MIG-MAG/FLUX/BRAZING/MMA/TIG DC-Lift inverter multiprocess welding machine. It is particularly suitable for use in body shops and allows the immediate use of three different torch types: two traditional mig torches and one spool gun. This feature enables the user to work directly on different materials without any need to change the torch or the wire spool and this confirms Technomig 223 Treo to be the unique solution for any repair or maintenance needs. The traditional mig torches are suitable for welding steel, HSS high strength steels, stainless steel and mig-brazing of galvanized sheets, while the spool gun torch is specific for aluminium welding even when working far away from the generator. The quick SYNERGIC regulation of the welding parameters, thanks to the ONE TOUCH LCD SYNERGY technology, makes this product easy to use. The made-in-Telwin ATC technology achieves with ease excellent welds on thin thicknesses thanks to an advanced control of the arc. The operator can also intervene manually along the arc length: this adjustment means the weld seam can be modified according to the welder’s style. The ONE TOUCH LCD graphic display allows for a better reading of all welding parameters.
- 17 synergy curves available
- visualization on LCD display of welding parameters
- regulation of: wire speed upslope, electronic reactance, burn-back time, post gas
- choice of 2/4 times, spot operation
- thermostatic, overvoltage, undervoltage, overcurrent, motorgenerator (+/- 5%) protections.
- Complete with 2 MIG-MAG torches, SPOOL GUN, cable and clamp.